Our aims for St Faith’s learners is that they:
- become aspirational achievers and have a self-belief and confidence through living the ‘I can and I will’ school motto in all that they do.
- access our broad and rich curriculum and through our culture of reward and praise build on their strengths, overcome weakness, accept challenge, dare to develop themselves and enjoy the stimulating, creative, supportive and fun environment in which they can constantly grow and be happy.
- become young leaders, being increasingly aware of and taking responsibility for themselves, others and aspects of the wider world.
- reflect the school’s values in terms of their own choices and the independent, empathetic, self-disciplined and confident young people they become.
- be prepared academically and personally for the 11+ school of choice.
Discover how our culture of Reward and Praise supports children to succeed.
"We deliberated for ages as to whether we should move our daughter from her previous school to St Faith's, but we are so happy that we did. It was certainly the best thing we could have ever done for her."