This much anticipated trip to France for our Year 6 pupils never disappoints. Year 6 are now used to being away from parents and school having experienced previous extended school trips away from home.
On this trip they can practise their French as well as expand their educational horizons and further develop characteristics of resilience, independence, camaraderie and self-confidence.
Below are exerts from our most recent trip to Le Château de Warsy
- Le Château de WarsyDay 4 AM Because of all the excitement with Livvi’s birthday and despite a later breakfast, the nice lie in anticipated […]
- Le Château de WarsyWednesday AM: After a good hearty breakfast of croissants, fruit and cereal we all hit the ground running. We have both […]
- Le Château de WarsyThis much anticipated trip to France for our Year 6 pupils never disappoints. Year 6 are now used to being away […]
- Le Château de Warsy – Final DayUp early and with bags packed the night before we were on the coach and homeward bound thirty minutes early. Even […]
- Le Château de Warsy – Day 4It’s not often I start a blog with an apology but I have to say sorry for waking everyone up 45 […]
- Le Château de Warsy – Day 3We all had a very rude awakening this morning as we were first in to breakfast and had to be rising […]
- Le Château de Warsy – Day 2Le Château de Warsy – Day 2 The sun was out for our first morning of activity and the children were […]
- Le Château de WarsyYour children have arrived safely. After a smooth crossing on the Ferry they set off towards Nausica, which was fantastic, especially […]